Earth science, also known as geoscience, is the study of the physical properties of the land, atmosphere, inland waters and oceans on earth.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- National Research Council (U.S.) Commission on Geosciences, Environment, and Resources Scope includes atmospheric sciences, climate, oceanography, solid-earth sciences, radioactive waste management, polar research, environmental science and toxicology, natural disasters, and water science. Commission reports cover scientific/technical aspects of public policy issues in these areas.
- The Global Change Master Directory, Goddard Space Flight Center A comprehensive directory of information about Earth science data, including broad coverage of the oceans, atmosphere, hydrosphere, solid earth, biosphere and human dimensions of global change.
- Earth Science Australia Earth science resources, images, freeware for students and teachers as well as general information about earth science in Australia.
- NASA - Earth Science Division Research center focusing on ecosystem science technology, atmospheric physics and chemistry, and airborne sensors. Includes list of research projects, discoveries, education outreach efforts, news, seminars, and publications.
- Geo-Glossary Online Contains equivalent geological and geographical terms in four languages (German, English, Norwegian and Dutch).
- International Geosphere-Biosphere Programme Focused on acquiring basic scientific knowledge about the interactive processes of biology and chemistry of the earth as they relate to Global Change.
- Agesearch Geoscientific search engine which identifies the geological time context of web searches, helping the user to estimate the stratigraphy of web searches.
- GeoRef Information System Bibliographic database of geoscience literature.
Other languages 27
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Català (Catalan)
- Chinese Simplified
- Chinese Traditional (Chinese)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Deutsch (German)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- Persian (Farsi)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Română (Romanian)