This category contains sites about disability controversies, issues, advocacy, discrimination, abuse, and legal topics.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- But You Don't Look Sick? A collection of articles, stories, book and product reviews, with health resources and a message board.
- Institute on Community Integration Committed to preventing and reducing the limiting effects of disabilities, ICI applies its resources to improve the quality and community orientation of professional services and social supports available to individuals with disabilities and their families.
- Disability.gov One-stop online access to resources, services, and information available throughout the Federal government.
- The Media Edge How to write opinion articles that editors will actually use.
- The Trigger, the Pen and the Switch Article on the killing of a woman thinking of moving her mother to a care facility.
- Almanac of Policy Issues: Disability Issues News, background information and links on disability issues, including the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Developmental Disabilities Act (DDA).
- Disability is Natural Kathie Snow's official website. Offers a new way of thinking (and talking) about disabled people, learning disabilities and physical and mental handicaps.
Thalidomide Victims Association of Canada
An organization representing approximately 125 Canadians born disabled as a consequence of the drug Thalidomide. Site has position paper on the proposal to begin using the drug again.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-14 20:27:31 CET (/home/)