Sites concerning the legal implications of hyperlinking, including inlining and framing pages against their author's permission, and the legality of linking to sites containing illegal content.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Legal Issues on the Internet: Hyperlinking and Framing Overview of issues in linking and framing disputes. [D-Lib magazine]
- Linking and Liability Technical aspects of linking and legal theories that may limit the right to link to other pages. [BitLaw]
- Is Linking Always Legal? The Experts Aren't Sure Commentary on challenges to linking rights. Free registration required. [NY Times]
- Linking and Crawling Issues Attorney Ivan Hoffman outlines some cases over linking and related topics.
- Netlitigation: Linking, Framing, and Metatags Issue overview and case analyses.
- Links & Law Clearinghouse for news and legal cases about linking.
- Proprietary Rights in Hypertext Linkages A thesis that there is no legal grounds for excluding the operation of hypertext linkages. [JILT: The Journal of Information, Law and Technology]