Here's a place where you'll find social issues publications, Christian activist organizations, and many more resources designed to equip today's Christian to "do what Jesus would do" and stand in the gap for Truth.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Australian Christian Lobby Political action group lobbying for Christian principles and ethics reforms in Government and legislation for Australia. Features news, key issues, events, and articles.
- American Family Association (AFA) Pro-family action site promotes traditional family values, focusing primarily on the influence of television and other media on our society.
- Family Research Council Exists to reaffirm and promote nationally, and particularly in Washington, DC, the traditional family unit and the Judeo-Christian value system upon which it is built.
- Justice Fellowship A Christian public policy organization that seeks to promote Biblically based principles of restorative justice.
- Christianity, Cyberspace and Culture Deals with interaction between the Internet and society in general and Christianity in particular.
- Politically Correct or Biblically Correct Biblical interpretation of scriptures views on homosexuality and abortion. Site owner welcomes discussion pro or con.
- Healing the Land Articles on biblical environmentalism and misconceptions about nature from a Creationist perspective.
- Online News And Views-national And World Events Dorothy Seese conservative and Christian views of the political, social and moral trends in the United States.
- Common Divisive Fallacies Describes several logical fallacies and other erroneous reasoning forms commonly found within different interpretations of scripture.
- Gary Demar American Vision Current events analysis from Christian Reformed perspective.
- The Shepherd's Voice [English, French] What the Bible says about homosexuality, abortion, divorce, and scolding ecumenism at the expense of truth.
- True Grace Ministries Nondenominational Christian organization advocating freedom of religion, and faith in God.
- Christian Newswire Press releases about issues that concern Christians. Includes RSS Feeds by topic.
- Disabled Christianity Issues related to Christianity and persons with disability, hosted by Jeff McNair, Special Education professor at California Baptist University.
- Eco-congregation Uk-based ecumenical organization encouraging churches to consider environmental issues within a Christian context. Resources, local groups, history, and award program.
- Christian Gun Owner Features advice and insight developed and written from a Christian perspective on the issue of gun ownership.
- Reconciliation in Society On bringing about reconciliation in a society through loving civil action and public repentance.
- Christian Cannabis Fellowship Facebook page from a group that seeks to remove the stigma and bias associated with its use by presenting it's godly view of cannabis instead of a cannabis view on Christianity.
- Focus on the Family: Citizenlink.com Daily Family News in Focus reports, the current editions of Citizen magazine, FOF press releases, attorney's resources, and research papers on numerous social issues. U.S. based.
- Save Our Sundays A site which advocates for business closure on Sundays. Offers news, discussion groups, articles and surveys.