This category is for websites dealing with biology-themed books, magazines, journals, and other publications. Many branches of Biology have their own category for journals which can be reached through the appropriate link.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Papers in Biomedical Sciences Full text of original papers from the 19th century onwards that Donald Forsdyke deems critical to the understanding of some major problems in the biomedical sciences.
- Biodiversity Heritage Library Ongoing project sponsored by ten natural history museum libraries, botanical libraries, and research institutions. Digitized biology texts, journals, and guides.
- Labmate Online Provides the latest news on life science equipment, chromatography, spectroscopy, microscopy and other laboratory products. Includes technical articles and information on events.
- Disease Models and Mechanisms DMM publishes reports of research using model organisms to understand the mechanisms underlying human disease. Also provides podcasts which feature interviews with experts and present discussions of important topics to the disease research community.
- Cold Spring Harbor Perspectives in Biology A monthly online authoritative analysis of progress in emerging areas of molecular, cell, and developmental biology, genetics, evolutionary biology, neuroscience, cancer biology and molecular pathology.
- Insight Pharma Reports Publications for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
- European Pharmaceutical Review A bi-monthly publication covering topics including proteomics, lab automation, RNAi, process analytical technology and drug developments, clinical trials, outsourcing and electrophysiology.
- Lab Manager Magazine providing practical information for laboratory managers on business, management, the scientific industry and laboratory equipment.