These political, social, economic and environmental issues are of concern to all nations - but, unlike national issues, are perceived to fall outside of nations' powers to deal with effectively alone.
Related categories 8
Loading new listings for you to review...
- The Zeitgeist Movement The Zeitgeist Movement aims to help humanity join together in developing a sustainable social system.
- Global Issues That Affect Everyone Extensive collection of articles and links about issues related to trade, geopolitics, human rights, and the environment.
- SUNS - South-North Development Monitor A daily news report, based in Geneva, on international development issues with particular focus on North-South and South-South negotiations. Covers activities of Non-Aligned countries, of the Group of 77 and non-governmental organizations.
- Washington Post - Global Food Crisis Exploring the causes and effects of the world's worst food crisis since the 1970s.
- Collection on Critical Global Issues Publications about agriculture, land management, development, environment and sustainability, food and nutrition, natural resource development, science, and technology.
- Third World Network Independent non-profit international network of organizations and individuals involved in issues on development, such as global finance, trade, environment, human rights, and bio-safety.
- ZDay Global The Zeitgeist Movement presents the 8th Annual ZDay, March 26, 2016.
The Simultaneous Policy
Argues that the main barrier to improve today's economic, environmental or social problems is competition - and thus all nations need to regulate capital simultaneously. [In English, German, Spanish, and French.]
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-14 21:49:21 CET (http://simpol.org/index.php?id=8)