Information on associations, councils, grant-making foundations, collectives, or ad hoc groups that promote and/or support the activities and goals of the performing arts.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- ISPA - International Society for the Performing Arts Nonprofit organization of executives and directors of concert and performance halls, festivals, performing companies, and artist competitions, government cultural officials, artists' managers, and other interested parties with a professional involvement in the performing arts.
- Bluepipa Blue Pipa, Inc. is a non-profit organization dedicated to the exploration and promotion of traditional and modern music from all cultures, including jazz, film and theater-works from around the world.
- The Kitchen Non-profit experimental performance space located in New York City and presenting video, music, dance, performance, film and literature events.
- Canadian Actors' Equity Association Professional association of performers, directors, choreographers and stage managers in Canada, who are engaged in English-language live performance, including stage, opera, ballet and dance.
- Association of Performing Arts Presenters Continuing education, Funding, Government Affairs, Members Conference.
- National Performance Network Provides support for established and emerging artists in dance, music, theatre, performance art, puppetry and spoken word.
- Alliance of Special Effects and Pyrotechnic Operators Mission statement, membership information, video library, member area, and store.
- Perform Joint initiative of Theatre Nova Scotia, Dance Association of Nova Scotia and Nova Scotia Choral Federation that brings performing arts programs to schools across Nova Scotia.
- Western Arts Alliance The Western Arts Alliance supports performing arts touring and presenting in the West.
- The Orpheus Centre A residential centre, which enables disabled and non-disabled people to work together in the arena of performing arts.
- Ebony Showcase Theatre and Cultural Centre Non-profit organization founded by Nick and Edna Stewart. Supports the theatre's rebuilding project by selling vintage movie and classic TV videos, showbiz memorabilia and collectibles including autographed items dontated by Nick Stewart and Alan Young. Also features talent showcase, photos, newsroom and archives, and other information.
- Irish Board of Speech and Drama The Irish Board of Speech and Drama is a speech and drama examining body whose purpose is to inspire confidence and imagination in young people and adults.
- Just Off Broadway Theatre Association A member-based performing arts organization that works to improve opportunities and resources for Kansas City's eclectic and thriving performing arts culture.
- Free Street Programs Free Street is a creative writing and performing community arts organization in Chicago. The site describes the various programs offered and mission and gives examples of student writing.
- Santa Fe Performing Arts Performing arts in Santa Fe, offering training and theatre performance, youth, teen and adult drama education.
A Different Corner Productions
Nonprofit organization dedicated to bringing the performing arts to the Asian-Australian community and their culture to the mainstream. Includes event information, ticket sales, newsletters, mailing list, and links.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-03 10:42:11 CET (http://www.professionaldevelopmentforum.org/)